Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Delivery Time:||30-45 working days|
|Warranty:||1 Year||Application:||Vacuum Cooling System For Rose|
pre cooling system,
vacuum cooling process
Cut Flower Rose Vacuum Chiller Air Cooling / Water Cooling / Evaporative Condensor Options
Vacuum Chiller Introduction
Vacuum cooling is an ideal way to cool specific fresh produce, such as leafy vegetables and flowers, quickly. A vacuum-cooler can cool produces down from field temperature to about 2°C in 15 minutes. Not only does this guarantee the quality, but it also allows for quick logistic processing and large quantities. A vacuum-cooler is not suited for larger produces such as beans or sugar snaps. For these types you are referred to the pre cool room or air forced cooler.
Vacuum Chiller Structure
a. Vacuum chamber-- To load your vegetables.
b. Vacuum system-- To takes away the air in vacuum chamber, then cool the vegetables down.
c. Refrigeration system-- To catch the water vapor in ths chamber so as to ensure the continous cooling process.
d. Control system--- To control and show the working condition of the vacuum cooler.
Vacuum Chiller Features
a. Retain freshness and taste, extend shelf time for vegetable, fruits, flowers etc.
b. Cools large volumes and weights of produce rapidly;
c. Uniform temperature easily obtained;
d. Optional moisture enhancement systems can reduce weight loss;
e. Sanitizing agents can be incorporated in moisture enhancement systems;
f. High volume users can achieve low unit costs with correctly matched equipment.
Vacuum Chiller Advantages
1. Minimized production losses
2. Improved economic of harvest operations
3. Minimized losses during marketing
4. Improved utilization by consumer
5. Expanded market opportunities
Vacuum Chiller Application Field
1. Vegetables(All Leafy Vegetables/Broccoli/Cauli Flower/Mushrooms/Sweet corn/ etc.)
2. Flowers(Fresh cut flowers)
3. Fruits(Berries/Cherries etc.)
Vacuum Chiller Models & Specifications
|Vegetables/Flowers/Fruits Vacuum Chiller Models& Specifications|
|Model No.||Processing Capacity||Inside Chamber
|Electricity Type||Total Power
1. Condensor Options: Air cooling/Water cooling /Evaporative
2. Function Options: Hydro system&Water spray system
3. Door Options: Manual Door/Horizontal Sliding Door/ Upwards Lifting Door/ Vertical Lifting Door