|Name:||Bread Cooling System||Refrigeration Parts:||Danfoss|
|Cooling Type:||Water Cooling||Ice Block Size:||25KG / Block|
cooling system vacuum
Hydro Vacuum Bread Cooling System Automatic Control Work With Touch Screen
Bread Cooling System Description
To the supermarket buyer or consumer it is a hallmark of quality to say that the product has been cooled by a unique process. Where vacuum cooling differs from conventional methods is that cooling is achieved from within the product rather than by trying to blow cold air over it. It is the evaporation of water within the product that has the double effect of rapidly removing the field heat and sealing in the freshness. This is especially effective in reducing the browning effect on the butts of lettuce - no other process can offer you this marketing edge.
Bread Cooling System Main Components
Vacuum system--To takes away the air in vacuum chamber, then cool the vegetables down.
Refrigeration system--To catch the water vapor in ths chamber so as to ensure the continous cooling process.
Control system---To control and show the working condition of the vacuum cooler.
Bread Cooling System Advantages
1. Minimized production losses
2. Improved economic of harvest operations
3. Minimized losses during marketing
4. Improved utilization by consumer
5. Expanded market opportunities
Bread Cooling System Application Field
1. Vegetables(All Leafy Vegetables/Broccoli/Cauli Flower/Mushrooms/Sweet corn/ etc.)
2. Flowers(Fresh cut flowers)
3. Fruits(Berries/Cherries etc.)
Bread Cooling System Models&Specifications
|Vegetables/Flowers/Fruits Vacuum Cooler Models& Specifications|
|Model No.||Processing Capacity||Inside Chamber
|Electricity Type||Total Power
Customized Options of Our Bread Cooling System
1. Condensor Options: Air cooling/Water cooling /Evaporative
2. Function Options: Hydro system&Water spray system
3. Door Options: Manual Door/Horizontal Sliding Door/ Upwards Lifting Door/ Vertical Lifting Door