Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Delivery Time:||30-45 working days|
|Vacuum System:||Leybold||Refrigeration Parts:||Danfoss|
|Warranty:||1 Year||Chamber Size:||L8.4*W2.4*H2.6m|
vacuum cooling process
Leybold Vacuum System Vacuum Coolers , High Efficient Vegetable Coolers
Vacuum Cooling Equipment Brief Description
After the product is harvested and packaged, it is placed on pallets for shipping. The pallets are loaded into a vacuum tight chamber and the process begins. The equipment drops the pressure inside the vessel by removing air through vacuum pumps. Once the level of vacuum reaches the "flash point" moisture and heat are removed from the product in the form of water vapor. The lower the pressure inside the chamber, the lower the boiling point of water. As the vacuum goes deeper, more water vapor is removed and the product temperature is reduced until the desired temperature is achieved.
The rate at which a product can be refrigerated is directly related to the surface area, density of its tissue and the amount of temperature drop. Typical cooling times range from 20 to 40 minutes at a temperature drop from 80 to 36 degrees Fahrenheit. The average moisture loss is one-percent for each eleven-degree Fahrenheit temperature drop.
Since produce is sold by weight, a hydro-vac system can help reduce moisture loss. This works by spraying clean water over the produce during the vacuum cooling cycle.
Vacuum Cooling Equipment Main Components
a. Vacuum chamber--To load your herbs.
b. Vacuum system--To takes away the air in vacuum chamber, then cool the herbs down.
c. Refrigeration system--To catch the water vapor in ths chamber so as to ensure the continous cooling process.
d. Control system---To control and show the working condition of the vacuum cooling equipment.
Vacuum Cooling Equipment Features
1. Cool the products to 0-5 degrees in 30 minutes
2. Uniform cooling style.(the core and the surface reach exactly the same temperature)
3. Very low water loss rate of 1.5-3%.
4. Cure the surface demage of the vegetables and stop their worsening.
5. Energe cost saving because of high efficiency.
6. Never frozen delicate vegetables.
Vacuum Cooling Equipment Advantages
1. Minimized production losses
2. Improved economic of harvest operations
3. Minimized losses during marketing
4. Improved utilization by consumer
5. Expanded market opportunities
Vacuum Cooling Equipment Application Field
1. Vegetables(All Leafy Vegetables/Broccoli/Cauli Flower/Mushrooms/Sweet corn/ etc.)
2. Flowers(Fresh cut flowers), Herbs.
3. Fruits(Berries/Cherries etc.)
Vacuum Cooling Equipment Models&Specifications
|Vegetables/Flowers/Fruits Vacuum Cooling Equipment Models& Specifications|
|Model No.||Processing Capacity||Inside Chamber
|Electricity Type||Total Power
Customized Options of Herbs Vacuum Cooling Equipment
1. Condensor Options: Air cooling/Water cooling /Evaporative
2. Function Options: Hydro system&Water spray system
3. Door Options: Manual Door/Horizontal Sliding Door/ Upwards Lifting Door/ Vertical Lifting Door