|Name:||Cooling System Vacuum Filler||Vacuum Pump:||Leybold/Busch/Becker|
Vegetables Cooling System Vacuum Filler , Cooling System Vacuum R404A/R407C
Cooling System Vacuum Filler Introduction
The technology of vacuum-cooling is based on two principles: water boils/evaporates at lower temperatures if the pressure drops. And when water evaporates the surface cools down dramatically. You might know that boiling a pot of tea takes less time on top of the Mont Blanc than at sea level. This is due to the lower air pressure at the top of a high mountain. For the second principle, water evaporation process takes away the heat of produce. So the temperature of produce decreases rapidly and continously.
Cooling System Vacuum Filler Structure
a. Vacuum chamber--To load your vegetables.
b. Vacuum system--To takes away the air in vacuum chamber, then cool the vegetables down.
c. Refrigeration system--To catch the water vapor in ths chamber so as to ensure the continous cooling process.
d. Control system---To control and show the working condition of the vacuum cooler.
Vacuum Cooling Machine Advantages
1. Minimized production losses
2. Improved economic of harvest operations
3. Minimized losses during marketing
4. Improved utilization by consumer
5. Expanded market opportunities
Vacuum Cooling Machine Application Field
1. Vegetables(All Leafy Vegetables/Broccoli/Cauli Flower/Mushrooms/Sweet corn/ etc.)
2. Flowers(Fresh cut flowers)
3. Fruits(Berries/Cherries etc.)
Vacuum Cooling Machine Models & Specifications
|Vegetables/Flowers/Fruits Vacuum Cooling Machine Models& Specifications|
|Model No.||Processing Capacity||Inside Chamber
|Electricity Type||Total Power
1. Condensor Options: Air cooling/Water cooling /Evaporative
2. Function Options: Hydro system&Water spray system
3. Door Options: Manual Door/Horizontal Sliding Door/ Upwards Lifting Door/ Vertical Lifting Door