|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Delivery Time:||30-45 working days|
|Compressor Brand:||Bitzer/Copeland||Vacuum System:||LeyboldBecker|
|Refrigerants:||R404A/R407C||Vacuum Chamber:||Painted Mild Steel|
|Warranty:||1 Year||Application:||Vacuum Cooling System For Vegetables|
Custom Painted Mild Steel Vacuum Cooling System R404A / R407C Refrigerants
Vacuum Cooling System Brief Description
The vaccum cooling process starts with the palletized product being loaded into the vacuum cooler either by forklift or automated pallet loading systems. Once loaded, the vacuum cooling systems starts to evacuate the air from the vacuum chamber. The reduction in temperature via vacuum cooling is achieved by rapid evaporation of water when the atmospheric pressure inside the chamber is lowered to the desire level by the vacuum pump.
Vacuum Cooling System Main Components
a. Vacuum chamber--To load your vegetables.
b. Vacuum system--To takes away the air in vacuum chamber, then cool the vegetables down.
c. Refrigeration system--To catch the water vapor in ths chamber so as to ensure the continous cooling process.
d. Control system---To control and show the working condition of the vacuum cooler.
Vacuum Cooling System Features
1. Cool the products to 0-5 degrees in 30 minutes
2. Uniform cooling style.(the core and the surface reach exactly the same temperature)
3. Very low water loss rate of 1.5-3%.
4. Cure the surface demage of the vegetables and stop their worsening.
5. Energe cost saving because of high efficiency.
6. Never frozen delicate vegetables.
Vacuum Cooling System Advantages
1. Minimized production losses
2. Improved economic of harvest operations
3. Minimized losses during marketing
4. Improved utilization by consumer
5. Expanded market opportunities
Vacuum Cooling System Application Field
1. Vegetables(All Leafy Vegetables/Broccoli/Cauli Flower/Mushrooms/Sweet corn/ etc.)
2. Flowers(Fresh cut flowers)
3. Fruits(Berries/Cherries etc.)
Vacuum Cooling System Models&Specifications
|Vegetables/Flowers/Fruits Vacuum Cooler Models& Specifications|
|Model No.||Processing Capacity||Inside Chamber
|Electricity Type||Total Power
1. Condensor Options: Air cooling/Water cooling /Evaporative
2. Function Options: Hydro system&Water spray system
3. Door Options: Manual Door/Horizontal Sliding Door/ Upwards Lifting Door/ Vertical Lifting Door