|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Delivery Time:||30-45 working days|
|Refrigerants:||R404A/R407C||Vacuum Chamber:||Painted Mild Steel/Stainless Steel|
|Warranty:||1 Year||Application:||Vacuum Cooling System For Iceburg Lettuce|
|Capacity:||1000 - 8000KG/Cycle||Voltage:||240V/60HZ/3P|
Iceburg Letuce Pre Cooling Machine 2 - 16 Pallets / Cycle SGS CE Certification
Vacuum Cooling System Brief Description
The technology is based on the phenomenon that water starts boiling at lower temperatures as the pressure decreases. In the vacuum cooling system the pressure is reduced to a level where water starts boiling at 2 ⁰C. The boiling process takes away heat from the product. As an effect, products can be cooled down through and through to 1 or 2 ⁰C within 20 – 30 minutes. Even (micro-perforated) packed products can easily be cooled this way!
The quick and uniform cooling (the surface and core of the vegetable reach exact the same temperature after vacuum cooling!) results in a substantially longer shelf life of your produce. At the same time you can save on energy costs, as the vacuum cooling process is much more (cost) effective than traditional cooling technologies.
Vacuum Cooling System Main Components
a. Vacuum chamber--To load your vegetables.
b. Vacuum system--To takes away the air in vacuum chamber, then cool the vegetables down.
c. Refrigeration system--To catch the water vapor in ths chamber so as to ensure the continous cooling process.
d. Control system---To control and show the working condition of the vacuum cooling system.
Vacuum Cooling System Features
1. Cool the products to 0-5 degrees in 30 minutes
2. Uniform cooling style.(the core and the surface reach exactly the same temperature)
3. Very low water loss rate of 1.5-3%.
4. Cure the surface demage of the vegetables and stop their worsening.
5. Energe cost saving because of high efficiency.
6. Never frozen delicate vegetables.
Vacuum Cooling System Advantages
1. Minimized production losses
2. Improved economic of harvest operations
3. Minimized losses during marketing
4. Improved utilization by consumer
5. Expanded market opportunities
Vacuum Cooling System Application Field
1. Vegetables(All Leafy Vegetables/Broccoli/Cauli Flower/Mushrooms/Sweet corn/ etc.)
2. Flowers(Fresh cut flowers)
3. Fruits(Berries/Cherries etc.)
Vacuum Cooling System Models&Specifications
|Vegetables/Flowers/Fruits Vacuum Cooling System Models& Specifications|
|Model No.||Processing Capacity||Inside Chamber
|Electricity Type||Total Power
Customized Options of Our Vacuum Cooling System
1. Condensor Options: Air cooling/Water cooling /Evaporative
2. Function Options: Hydro system&Water spray system
3. Door Options: Manual Door/Horizontal Sliding Door/ Upwards Lifting Door/ Vertical Lifting Door