Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Delivery Time:||30-45 working days|
|Warranty:||1 Year||Application:||Vacuum Cooling System For Rocket|
Bitzer / Copeland Compressor Vacuum Cooling System For Rocket Rapid Cooling
Vacuum Cooling System Introduction
The technology of vacuum-cooling is based on two principles: water boils/evaporates at lower temperatures if the pressure drops. And when water evaporates the surface cools down dramatically. You might know that boiling a pot of tea takes less time on top of the Mont Blanc than at sea level. This is due to the lower air pressure at the top of a high mountain. For the second principle, water evaporation process takes away the heat of produce. So the temperature of produce decreases rapidly and continously.
Vacuum Cooling System Structure
a. Vacuum chamber--To load your vegetables.
b. Vacuum system--To takes away the air in vacuum chamber, then cool the vegetables down.
c. Refrigeration system--To catch the water vapor in ths chamber so as to ensure the continous cooling process.
d. Control system---To control and show the working condition of the vacuum cooler.
Vacuum Cooling System Features
1. Cool the products to 0-5 degrees in 30 minutes
2. Uniform cooling style.(the core and the surface reach exactly the same temperature)
3. Very low water loss rate of 1.5-3%.
4. Cure the surface demage of the vegetables and stop their worsening.
5. Energe cost saving because of high efficiency.
6. Never frozen delicate vegetables.
Vacuum Cooling System Advantages
1. Minimized production losses
2. Improved economic of harvest operations
3. Minimized losses during marketing
4. Improved utilization by consumer
5. Expanded market opportunities
Vacuum Cooling System Application Field
1. Vegetables(All Leafy Vegetables/Broccoli/Cauli Flower/Mushrooms/Sweet corn/ etc.)
2. Flowers(Fresh cut flowers)
3. Fruits(Berries/Cherries etc.)
Vacuum Cooling System Models & Specifications
|Vegetables/Flowers/Fruits Vacuum Cooling System Models& Specifications|
|Model No.||Processing Capacity||Inside Chamber
|Electricity Type||Total Power
1. Condensor Options: Air cooling/Water cooling /Evaporative
2. Function Options: Hydro system&Water spray system
3. Door Options: Manual Door/Horizontal Sliding Door/ Upwards Lifting Door/ Vertical Lifting Door