|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Delivery Time:||30-45 working days|
|Refrigerants:||R404A/R507||Product Type:||Forced - Air Cooling System|
|Application:||Onions And Potatoes|
Professional Forced Air Cooler System For Onions / Potatoes Precooling
Forced - Air Coolers
ALLCOLD Forced Air Cooler’s innovative design has surpassed technologies used in previous designs. Older precooling equipment, sometimes referred to as Pressure Cooling or Cooling Tunnels, used chilled water as a secondary cooling medium to chill air, which inherently limited the air temperatures to above 34 degrees.
ALLCOLD uses a more efficient and direct method of air chilling to achieve shorter cooling times, further enhancing a longer shelf life of the product. Additionally, TRJ's Forced Air Coolers can function as precooling systems and room coolers for almost any fruit or vegetable. Some of the precooling systems shown below are forced air cooling units for precooling strawberries, bell peppers, and grapes, typically a high volume commodity.
Forced Air Coolers are Suitable for:
Artichokes, Avocados, Green Beans, Brussels Sprouts, Cabbage, Cantaloupes, Cauliflower, Cherries, Cucumbers, Grapes, Honeydews, Kiwi, Nectarines, Okra, Onions (dry), Peaches, Bell Peppers, Plums, Summer Squash, Strawberries, Tomatoes and more.
Benefits of Forced - Air Cooling
To preserve quality, fresh produce should be cooled to its lowest safe (optimum) storage temperature as quickly as is practical and economical. Forced-air cooling is much faster than room cooling and is being used increasingly in North Carolina to cool produce quickly. It offers these advantages:
1. It decreases the time the produce remains at elevated temperatures, thereby reducing deterioration;
2. It results in shorter cooling times and thus more efficient use of the cooling facility;
3. It can cool produce effectively in a variety of unopened containers without wetting it or subjecting it to excessive handling;
4. It is often more energy efficient than room cooling when large volumes of produce must be cooled;
5. An available room-cooling facility with adequate cooling capacity can be converted to forced-air cooling with only a relatively small investment in fans
Features of Forced - Air Cooling
1. High surface area cooling coil
2. High air flow fan capacity
3. Galvanized steel housing for long term protection against corrosion
4. Optimum temperature differential to achieve desired relative humidity
5. Touchscreen controls with PLC
6. Multispeed control for room cooling conditions
7. Ammonia and “Freon” models available
8. Various defrosting options
1. Reply your enquire in 24 working hours.
2. Experienced staffs are able to answer all your questions in profesional and fluent English.
3. Exclusive and unique solution can be provided to our customer by our well-trained and professional engineers and staffs.
4. Different kind of customized cold storage rooms are available. All reasonable suggestions are welcome.
5. Overseas service center availale and engineers available to service machinary overseas.
6. Supply the cold storage of high quality in China.
ALLCOLD precooling systems are complete with packaged refrigeration systems and cooling units, ready for field installation.