Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Delivery Time:||30-45 working days|
|Refrigerants:||Freon(R134A)||Vacuum Chamber:||Painted Mild Steel/Stainless Steel|
|Warranty:||1 Year||Application:||Vacuum Cooling System For Vegetables|
pre cooling system
Professional 16 Pallets Vacuum Chiller Energy Saving With Roller Belt System
Vacuum Cooling System Introduction
Vacuum cooling is the quickest and most cost-efficient cooling system for vegetables, fruits, flowers & more. The vacuum cooling technology, which can strongly improve your product quality and at the same time reduce your cooling costs, is now becoming an acceptable investment for almost all vegetable growers!
The technology is based on the phenomenon that water starts boiling at lower temperatures as the pressure decreases. In the vacuum cooler the pressure is reduced to a level where water starts boiling at 2 ⁰C. The boiling process takes away heat from the product. As an effect, products can be cooled down through and through to 1 or 2 ⁰C within 20 – 30 minutes. Even (micro-perforated) packed products can easily be cooled this way!
Vacuum Cooling System Structure
a. Vacuum chamber--To load your vegetables.
b. Vacuum system--To takes away the air in vacuum chamber, then cool the vegetables down.
c. Refrigeration system--To catch the water vapor in ths chamber so as to ensure the continous cooling process.
d. Control system---To control and show the working condition of the vacuum cooler.
Vacuum Cooling System Features
1. Cool the products to 0-5 degrees in 30 minutes
2. Uniform cooling style.(the core and the surface reach exactly the same temperature)
3. Very low water loss rate of 1.5-3%.
4. Cure the surface demage of the vegetables and stop their worsening.
5. Energe cost saving because of high efficiency.
6. Never frozen delicate vegetables.
Vacuum Cooling System Advantages
1. Minimized production losses
2. Improved economic of harvest operations
3. Minimized losses during marketing
4. Improved utilization by consumer
5. Expanded market opportunities
Vacuum Cooling System Application Field
1. Vegetables(All Leafy Vegetables/Broccoli/Cauli Flower/Mushrooms/Sweet corn/ etc.)
2. Flowers(Fresh cut flowers)
3. Fruits(Berries/Cherries etc.)
Vacuum Cooling System Models & Specifications
|Vegetables/Flowers/Fruits Vacuum Cooling System Models& Specifications|
|Model No.||Processing Capacity||Inside Chamber
|Electricity Type||Total Power
1. Condensor Options: Air cooling/Water cooling /Evaporative
2. Function Options: Hydro system&Water spray system
3. Door Options: Manual Door/Horizontal Sliding Door/ Upwards Lifting Door/ Vertical Lifting Door