Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Delivery Time:||30-45 working days|
|Refrigerants:||R404A/R407C||Vacuum Chamber:||Painted Mild Steel/Stainless Steel|
|Warranty:||1 Year||Application:||Vacuum Cooling System For Produce|
|Capacity:||1500 - 2000KG/4Pallets||Voltage:||400V/60HZ/3P|
pre cooling system
Automatically Vacuum Cooling System for Produce Post Harvested Cooling
Vacuum Cooling System Brief Description
To the supermarket buyer or consumer it is a hallmark of quality to say that the product has been cooled by a unique process. Where vacuum cooling differs from conventional methods is that cooling is achieved from within the product rather than by trying to blow cold air over it. It is the evaporation of water within the product that has the double effect of rapidly removing the field heat and sealing in the freshness. This is especially effective in reducing the browning effect on the butts of lettuce - no other process can offer you this marketing edge.
Vacuum Cooling System Main Components
a. Vacuum chamber--To load your vegetables.
b. Vacuum system--To takes away the air in vacuum chamber, then cool the vegetables down.
c. Refrigeration system--To catch the water vapor in ths chamber so as to ensure the continous cooling process.
d. Control system---To control and show the working condition of the vacuum cooling System.
Vacuum Cooling System Features
1. Cool the products to 0-5 degrees in 30 minutes
2. Uniform cooling style.(the core and the surface reach exactly the same temperature)
3. Very low water loss rate of 1.5-3%.
4. Cure the surface demage of the vegetables and stop their worsening.
5. Energe cost saving because of high efficiency.
6. Never frozen delicate vegetables.
Vacuum Cooling System Advantages
1. Minimized production losses
2. Improved economic of harvest operations
3. Minimized losses during marketing
4. Improved utilization by consumer
5. Expanded market opportunities
Vacuum Cooling System Application Field
1. Vegetables(All Leafy Vegetables/Broccoli/Cauli Flower/Mushrooms/Sweet corn/ etc.)
2. Flowers(Fresh cut flowers)
3. Fruits(Berries/Cherries etc.)
Vacuum Cooling System Models&Specifications
|Vegetables/Flowers/Fruits Vacuum Cooling System Models& Specifications|
|Model No.||Processing Capacity||Inside Chamber
|Electricity Type||Total Power
Customized Options of Our Vacuum Cooling System
1. Condensor Options: Air cooling/Water cooling /Evaporative
2. Function Options: Hydro system&Water spray system
3. Door Options: Manual Door/Horizontal Sliding Door/ Upwards Lifting Door/ Vertical Lifting Door
Machine Operation on Customer Site
Enter Your Message