Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Delivery Time:||30-45 working days|
|Vacuum Chamber:||L8.4*W1.4*H2.4m||Application:||Vacuum Cooling Equipment For Fresh Herbs|
pre cooling system,
Vegetables Vacuum Cooling Equipment for Fresh Herbs Quick Cooling
Vacuum Cooling Equipment Brief Description
The technology is based on the phenomenon that water starts boiling at lower temperatures as the pressure decreases. In the vacuum cooler the pressure is reduced to a level where water starts boiling at 2 ⁰C. The boiling process takes away heat from the product. As an effect, products can be cooled down through and through to 1 or 2 ⁰C within 20 – 30 minutes. Even (micro-perforated) packed products can easily be cooled this way!
The quick and uniform cooling (the surface and core of the vegetable reach exact the same temperature after vacuum cooling!) results in a substantially longer shelf life of your produce. At the same time you can save on energy costs, as the vacuum cooling process is much more (cost) effective than traditional cooling technologies.
Vacuum Cooling Equipment Main Components
The size of the chamber is defined by the amount of pallets you want to cool at the same time, and their individual dimensions. The size of the chamber will decide the number of vacuum pumps to be used. For the vacuum we are using pumps of the market leaders Busch and Elmo Rietchle. These pumps hardly need maintenance, are reliable and make very little noise.
The evaporator (water catcher) inside the vacuum chamber condenses the water vapour, and ensures only dry air leaves the vacuum chamber towards the pumps.
Outside the chamber, the cold medium (R 404a) is cooled down by a refrigeration system. The compressor needed for this heat exchange process is supplied by (Germany) or by Hanbell (Taiwan).
Vacuum Cooling Equipment Features
1. Cool the products to 0-5 degrees in 30 minutes
2. Uniform cooling style.(the core and the surface reach exactly the same temperature)
3. Very low water loss rate of 1.5-3%.
4. Cure the surface demage of the vegetables and stop their worsening.
5. Energe cost saving because of high efficiency.
6. Never frozen delicate vegetables.
Vacuum Cooling Equipment Advantages
1. Minimized production losses
2. Improved economic of harvest operations
3. Minimized losses during marketing
4. Improved utilization by consumer
5. Expanded market opportunities
Vacuum Cooling Equipment Application Field
1. Vegetables(All Leafy Vegetables/Broccoli/Cauli Flower/Mushrooms/Sweet corn/ etc.)
2. Flowers(Fresh cut flowers)
3. Fruits(Berries/Cherries etc.)
Vacuum Cooling Equipment Models&Specifications
|Vegetables/Flowers/Fruits Vacuum Cooling Equipment Models& Specifications|
|Model No.||Processing Capacity||Inside Chamber
|Electricity Type||Total Power
Customized Options of Our Vacuum Cooling Equipment
1. Condensor Options: Air cooling/Water cooling /Evaporative
2. Function Options: Hydro system&Water spray system
3. Door Options: Manual Door/Horizontal Sliding Door/ Upwards Lifting Door/ Vertical Lifting Door
Machine Operation on Customer Site