|Name:||Vacuum Coolers||Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Refrigeration Parts:||Danfoss/Frascold||Electrical Parts:||Schneider/LS|
Frascold Refrigeration Parts Vacuum Coolers,
16000KG Vacuum Coolers,
Danfoss Refrigeration Parts Vegetable Coolers
Stainless Steel Vacuum Coolers With Danfoss / Frascold Refrigeration Parts
Vacuum Coolers Description
vacuum cooling technology is different from conventional refrigeration equipment, it is a cool processing equipment, with fast, uniform and clean cooling advantages. The reduction in temperature via vacuum cooler is achieved by rapid evaporation of water when the atmospheric pressure inside the chamber is lowered by a vacuum pump. Generally, it takes only 30 minutes to reach the optimum storage temperature about 5 degrees.
Vacuum Coolers Components
a. Vacuum chamber--To load your vegetables. The size of the chamber is defined by the amount of pallets you want to cool at the same time, and their individual dimensions. The size of the chamber will decide the number of vacuum pumps to be used.
b. Vacuum system--To takes away the air in vacuum chamber, then cool the vegetables down. For the vacuum we are using pumps of the market leaders Busch and Elmo Rietchle. These pumps hardly need maintenance, are reliable and make very little noise.
c. Refrigeration system--To catch the water vapor in ths chamber so as to ensure the continous cooling process.
The evaporator (water catcher) inside the vacuum chamber condenses the water vapour, and ensures only dry air leaves the vacuum chamber towards the pumps.
Outside the chamber, the cold medium (R 404a) is cooled down by a refrigeration system. The compressor needed for this heat exchange process is supplied by (Germany) or by Hanbell (Taiwan).
d. Control system---To control and show the working condition of the vacuum cooler.
Vacuum Coolers Features
1. Green Cooling: Energy saving &Optimal cooling efficiency
2. Radily Cooling: From 30°C to 3°C in 20-30 Minutes
3. Extend Shelf Life: Stay freshness and Nutrition Longer
4. Accurated Control: PLC combine with sensitive sensors&valves
5. Easy Operation Design: Automatic Control work with touch screen
6.Reliable Parts: Busch/Leybold/Elmo Rietschle//Danfoss/Johnson/Schneider/LS
Vacuum Coolers Advantages
1. Minimized production losses
2. Improved economic of harvest operations
3. Minimized losses during marketing
Vacuum Coolers Specifications
|Vegetables/Flowers/Fruits Vacuum Cooler Models& Specifications|
|Model No.||Processing Capacity||Inside Chamber
|Electricity Type||Total Power
Customized Options of Our Vacuum Cooler
1. Condensor Options: Air cooling/Water cooling /Evaporative
2. Function Options: Hydro system&Water spray system
3. Door Options: Manual Door/Horizontal Sliding Door/ Upwards Lifting Door/ Vertical Lifting Door