|Name:||Vacuum Coolers||Vacuum Pump:||Leybold/Busch/Becker|
|Refrigeration Parts:||Danfoss/Frascold||Electrical Parts:||Schneider/LS|
|Application:||Vacuum Cooler For Leafy Vegetables||Warranty:||1 Year|
Leafy Vegetables Vacuum Coolers,
High Efficiency Vacuum Coolers,
R407C Vacuum Cooling Equipment
High Efficiency Vacuum Coolers For Leafy Vegetables And Flowers 540V/60HZ/3P
Vacuum Coolers Brief Description
Vacuum cooling is an ideal way to cool specific fresh produce, such as leafy vegetables and flowers, quickly. A vacuum-cooler can cool produces down from field temperature to about 2°C in 15 minutes. Not only does this guarantee the quality, but it also allows for quick logistic processing and large quantities. A vacuum-cooler is not suited for larger produces such as beans or sugar snaps. For these types you are referred to the pre cool room or air forced cooler.
Vacuum Coolers Main Components
a. Vacuum chamber--To load your vegetables. The size of the chamber is defined by the amount of pallets you want to cool at the same time, and their individual dimensions. The size of the chamber will decide the number of vacuum pumps to be used.
b. Vacuum system--To takes away the air in vacuum chamber, then cool the vegetables down. For the vacuum we are using pumps of the market leaders Busch and Elmo Rietchle. These pumps hardly need maintenance, are reliable and make very little noise.
c. Refrigeration system--To catch the water vapor in ths chamber so as to ensure the continous cooling process.
The evaporator (water catcher) inside the vacuum chamber condenses the water vapour, and ensures only dry air leaves the vacuum chamber towards the pumps.
Outside the chamber, the cold medium (R 404a) is cooled down by a refrigeration system. The compressor needed for this heat exchange process is supplied by (Germany) or by Hanbell (Taiwan).
d. Control system---To control and show the working condition of the vacuum cooler.
Broccoli Vacuum Cooler Features
1. Green Cooling: Energy saving &Optimal cooling efficiency
2. Radily Cooling: From 30°C to 3°C in 20-30 Minutes
3. Extend Shelf Life: Stay freshness and Nutrition Longer
4. Accurated Control: PLC combine with sensitive sensors&valves
5. Easy Operation Design: Automatic Control work with touch screen
6. Reliable Parts: Busch/Leybold/Elmo Rietschle//Danfoss/Johnson/Schneider/LS
Broccoli Vacuum Cooler Advantages
1. Minimized production losses
2. Improved economic of harvest operations
3. Minimized losses during marketing
4. Improved utilization by consumer
5. Expanded market opportunities
Vacuum Cooler Application Field
1. Vegetables(All Leafy Vegetables/Broccoli/Cauli Flower/Mushrooms/Sweet corn/ etc.)
2. Flowers(Fresh cut flowers)
3. Fruits(Berries/Cherries etc.)
Vacuum Cooler Models&Specifications
|Vegetables/Flowers/Fruits Vacuum Cooler Models& Specifications|
|Model No.||Processing Capacity||Inside Chamber
|Electricity Type||Total Power
Customized Options of Our Vacuum Cooler
1. Condensor Options: Air cooling/Water cooling /Evaporative
2. Function Options: Hydro system&Water spray system
3. Door Options: Manual Door/Horizontal Sliding Door/ Upwards Lifting Door/ Vertical Lifting Door