Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Delivery Time:||30-45 working days|
|Warranty:||1 Year||Application:||Vacuum Cooling Machine For Rose|
vacuum cooling process,
Rose Vacuum Cooling System , Vacuum Cooling Equipment SGS CE Certification
Vacuum Cooling Machine Introduction
Vacuum cooling is an ideal way to cool specific fresh produce, such as leafy vegetables and flowers, quickly. A vacuum-cooler can cool produces down from field temperature to about 2°C in 15 minutes. Not only does this guarantee the quality, but it also allows for quick logistic processing and large quantities. A vacuum-cooler is not suited for larger produces such as beans or sugar snaps. For these types you are referred to the pre cool room or air forced cooler.
Vacuum Cooling Machine Structure
a. Vacuum chamber--To load your vegetables.
b. Vacuum system--To takes away the air in vacuum chamber, then cool the vegetables down.
c. Refrigeration system--To catch the water vapor in ths chamber so as to ensure the continous cooling process.
d. Control system---To control and show the working condition of the vacuum cooler.
Vacuum Cooling Machine Features
1. Green Cooling: Energy saving &Optimal cooling efficiency
2. Radily Cooling: From 30°C to 3°C in 20-30 Minutes
3. Extend Shelf Life: Stay freshness and Nutrition Longer
4. Accurated Control: PLC combine with sensitive sensors&valves
5. Easy Operation Design: Automatic Control work with touch screen
6. Reliable Parts: Busch/Leybold/Elmo Rietschle//Danfoss/Johnson/Schneider/LS
Vacuum Cooling Machine Advantages
1. Minimized production losses
2. Improved economic of harvest operations
3. Minimized losses during marketing
4. Improved utilization by consumer
5. Expanded market opportunities
Vacuum Cooling Machine Application Field
1. Vegetables(All Leafy Vegetables/Broccoli/Cauli Flower/Mushrooms/Sweet corn/ etc.)
2. Flowers(Fresh cut flowers)
3. Fruits(Berries/Cherries etc.)
Vacuum Cooling Machine Models & Specifications
|Vegetables/Flowers/Fruits Vacuum Cooling Machine Models& Specifications|
|Model No.||Processing Capacity||Inside Chamber
|Electricity Type||Total Power
1. Condensor Options: Air cooling/Water cooling /Evaporative
2. Function Options: Hydro system&Water spray system
3. Door Options: Manual Door/Horizontal Sliding Door/ Upwards Lifting Door/ Vertical Lifting Door