|Refrigerant Parts:||Danfoss||Electrical Parts:||LS/Schneider|
|Vacuum Chamber:||Painted Mild Steel/Stainless Steel||Cold Medium:||R404a/R407c|
|Application:||Vacuum Cooling For Leafy Vegetables/"solid" Vegetables/berries/mushroom/flower||Voltage:||220-600V/3P|
Solid Vegetable Vacuum Coolers,
Mushroom Flower Vacuum Coolers,
R404a Mushrooms Cooler Machine
220-600v Vacuum Coolers Leafy Vegetables / Solid Vegetables / Berries / Mushroom / Flower
leafy vegetables/"solid" vegetables/berries/mushroom/flower vacuum cooling machine/vacuum cooler
Vacuum Cooler Brief Description
Vacuum cooling machine is based on the rapid evaporation of water from produce under low-pressure situations. During the process energy in the form of heat is required to change water from a liquid to a vapor; So vacuum cooling machine can fast cooling down the temperature of produce within 30 minutes.
Because of simple principle and fast cooling speed, vacuum cooling machine is widely used in preservation, transportation and storage of the agricultural products.
Vacuum Cooler Main Components
a. Control system---To control and show the working condition of the vacuum cooler.
b. Vacuum system--To takes away the air in vacuum chamber, then cool the vegetables down.
c. Vacuum chamber--To load your vegetables
d. Refrigeration system--To catch the water vapor in ths chamber so as to ensure the continous cooling process.
Vacuum Cooler Features
1. Green Cooling: Energy saving &Optimal cooling efficiency
2. Radily Cooling: From 30°C to 3°C in 20-30 Minutes
3. Extend Shelf Life: Stay freshness and Nutrition Longer
4. Accurated Control: PLC combine with sensitive sensors&valves
5. Easy Operation Design: Automatic Control work with touch screen
6. Reliable Parts: Busch/Leybold/Elmo Rietschle//Danfoss/Johnson/Schneider/LS
Vacuum Cooler Advantages
1. Minimized production losses
2. Improved economic of harvest operations
3. Minimized losses during marketing
4. Improved utilization by consumer
5. Expanded market opportunities
Vacuum Cooler Application Field
Vacuum cooling of Fruit & Vegetables
For leafy vegetables like (iceberg) lettuce, spinach etc are very suitable to be vacuum cooled. The process also works perfectly for field-packed leafy produce, as long as (micro) perforated film is being used.
For "solid" vegetables ranging from (Chinese) cabbage and broccoli to carrots the cooling down process might take (considerable) more time, but the result in shelf life increase can be more than substantial.
For fruits (like strawberries) and mushrooms, it is most important that the produce is cooled down very shortly after harvesting. Also here, vacuum cooling has great advantages in comparison to conventional cooling.
Vacuum Cooler Models&Specifications
|Vegetables/Flowers/Fruits Vacuum Cooler Models& Specifications|
|Model No.||Processing Capacity||Inside Chamber
|Electricity Type||Total Power
Customized Options of Our Vacuum Cooler
1. Condensor Options: Air cooling/Water cooling /Evaporative
2. Function Options: Hydro system&Water spray system
3. Door Options: Manual Door/Horizontal Sliding Door/ Upwards Lifting Door/ Vertical Lifting Door
Enter Your Message