|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Pre Cooling System|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Packing|
|Delivery Time:||30-45 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||300 pieces per month|
|Vacuum System:||Leybold||Refrigeration Parts:||Danfoss|
|Name:||Pre Cooling System|
R407C R404A Pre Cooling System,
39KW PLC Pre Cooling System,
R404A Industrial Vacuum Cooling System
Custom Made Pre Cooling System , Industrial Vacuum In Cooling System
Vacuum In Cooling System Description
Vacuum cooling is the quickest and most cost-efficient cooling system for vegetables, fruits, flowers & more. The vacuum cooling technology, which can strongly improve your product quality and at the same time reduce your cooling costs, is now becoming an acceptable investment for almost all vegetable growers!
The technology is based on the phenomenon that water starts boiling at lower temperatures as the pressure decreases. In the vacuum cooling equipment the pressure is reduced to a level where water starts boiling at 2 ⁰C. The boiling process takes away heat from the product. As an effect, products can be cooled down through and through to 1 or 2 ⁰C within 20 – 30 minutes. Even (micro-perforated) packed products can easily be cooled this way!
Vacuum In Cooling System Components
The size of the chamber is defined by the amount of pallets you want to cool at the same time, and their individual dimensions. The size of the chamber will decide the number of vacuum pumps to be used. For the vacuum we are using pumps of the market leaders Busch and Elmo Rietchle. These pumps hardly need maintenance, are reliable and make very little noise.
The evaporator (water catcher) inside the vacuum chamber condenses the water vapour, and ensures only dry air leaves the vacuum chamber towards the pumps.
Outside the chamber, the cold medium (R 404a) is cooled down by a refrigeration system. The compressor needed for this heat exchange process is supplied by (Germany) or by Hanbell (Taiwan).
Vacuum In Cooling System Features
1. Cool the products to 0-5 degrees in 30 minutes
2. Uniform cooling style.(the core and the surface reach exactly the same temperature)
3. Very low water loss rate of 1.5-3%.
4. Cure the surface demage of the vegetables and stop their worsening.
5. Energe cost saving because of high efficiency.
Vacuum In Cooling System Advantages
1. Improved economic of harvest operations
2. Minimized losses during marketing
3. Improved utilization by consumer
4. Expanded market opportunities
Vacuum Cooling Equipment Application Field
1. Vegetables(All Leafy Vegetables/Broccoli/Cauli Flower/Mushrooms/Sweet corn/ etc.)
2. Flowers(Fresh cut flowers), Herbs.
3. Fruits(Berries/Cherries etc.)
Vacuum Cooling Equipment Models&Specifications
|Vegetables/Flowers/Fruits Vacuum Cooling Equipment Models& Specifications|
|Model No.||Processing Capacity||Inside Chamber
|Electricity Type||Total Power
Customized Options of Herbs Vacuum Cooling Equipment
1. Condensor Options: Air cooling/Water cooling /Evaporative
2. Function Options: Hydro system&Water spray system
3. Door Options: Manual Door/Horizontal Sliding Door/ Upwards Lifting Door/ Vertical Lifting Door