Vacuum Cooling Machine Description
Vacuum cooling is an ideal way to cool specific fresh produce, such as leafy vegetables and flowers, quickly. A vacuum-cooler can cool produces down from field temperature to about 2°C in 15 minutes. Not only does this guarantee the quality, but it also allows for quick logistic processing and large quantities.
Vacuum Cooling Machine Features
1. Green Cooling: Energy saving &Optimal cooling efficiency
2. Radily Cooling: From 30°C to 3°C in 20-30 Minutes
3. Extend Shelf Life: Stay freshness and Nutrition Longer
4. Accurated Control: PLC combine with sensitive sensors&valves
5. Easy Operation Design: Automatic Control work with touch screen
6.Reliable Parts: Busch/Leybold/Elmo Rietschle//Danfoss/Johnson/Schneider/LS
Asperagus Vacuum Cooling Machine Advantages
1.Minimized production losses
2.Improved economic of harvest operations
3.Minimized losses during marketing
4.Improved utilization by consumer
5.Expanded market opportunities
Asperagus Vacuum Cooling Machine Applications
1.Vegetables(All Leafy Vegetables/Broccoli/Cauli Flower/Mushrooms/Sweet corn/ etc.)
2. Flowers(Fresh cut flowers)
|Vegetables/Flowers/Fruits Vacuum Cooling Machine Models& Specifications
Tailor Made Options of Asperagus Vacuum Cooling Machine
1.Condensor Options: Air cooling/Water cooling /Evaporative
2.Function Options: Hydro system&Water spray system
3.Door Options: Manual Door/Horizontal Sliding Door/ Upwards Lifting Door/ Vertical Lifting Door
Why choose us ?
1. 10 service bases all over the world.
2. Two branch factories in USA and Mexico.
3. Allcold is the biggest manufacturer world wide total 16000m2 .
4. Apporved partner of vacuum cooler by agriculture ministry of France.
5. Members of purdue university's food presevation & vacuum technology R.D.
6. Director member of China vacuum cooling & fresh-keeping professional committee.
7.GuangDong provine enterprise of observing contact valued credit.
8.More than 12 core technology patents in vacuum cooling solutions and designs.
Asperagus Vacuum Cooling Machine Shipment&Installation