|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Packing|
|Delivery Time:||30 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||300 pieces per month|
|Refrigerant:||R404A,R22 Or R404a||Warranty:||1 Year|
|Type:||Vacuum Pre Cooler For Fruits And Vegetables||Application:||Fruits,quickest Cooling For Vegetables|
|Control System:||Full Automatic PLC Control System||Key Words:||Vegetable Vacuum Cooler,Vacuum Rapid Cooling Machine|
|After-sales Service Provided:||Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas|
Bitzer Vacuum Cooler For Vegetables,
SGS Vacuum Cooler For Vegetables,
98kw Vacuum Pre Cooler
What's vacuum cooler?
Vacuum cooling is an ideal way to cool specific fresh produce, such as leafy vegetables and flowers, quickly. A vacuum-cooler can cool produces down from field temperature to about 2°C in 15 minutes. Not only does this guarantee the quality, but it also allows for quick logistic processing and large quantities.
(1) Keep the best sensory and quality (color, aroma, taste and nutrients) of fruits and vegetables!
(2) The cooling time is fast, generally about 20 minutes, and any packaging with vent holes can be used to remove the field heat of vegetables, fruits and flowers, and the temperature of the agricultural products can reach the central part!
(3) Can inhibit or kill bacteria and microorganisms; no pollution to the product; some small damage on the surface of fruits and vegetables with "thin layer drying effect" can be "healed" or will not continue to expand; , rapid, clean, No pollution.
4) Can inhibit or kill botrytis and insects.Small damage on the surface of flowers can be ‘healed’ or will not continue to expand.
5) The removed moisture accounts for only 2%-3% of the weight, no local drying and deformation.
6)Due to pre-cooling, the flowers can keep a longer storage.Also solves the logistical challenge.
7) Clean.Because air can only enter when the vacuum cooling chamber is opened, keeping the fruits and vegetables clean.During the cooling process, precise temperature control can be achieved through the control of absolute pressure, so that the product can be maintained at 1 ~ 3 degrees.
For vacuum cooling to cool vegetables quickly, they must be able to lose moisture easily. For this reason vacuum cooling is very well suited to leafy products, such as lettuces, Asian greens and silverbeet. Products such as broccoli, celery and sweet corn can also be cooled effectively using this method. Vacuum cooling is not suitable for products with waxy skins, or low surface area compared to their volume, e.g. carrots, potatoes or zucchini.
|Allcold 8 pallets fruit&vegetables processing vacuum cooler machine|
|Model No.||Processing Capacity||Inside Chamber
|Electricity Type||Total Power