|Vacuum Chamber:||Painted Mild Steel/Stainless Steel||Application:||Vacuum Cooler For Cut Flower|
Custom Lettuce Vacuum Coolers,
Green Leafy Vegetable Vacuum Coolers,
R404A Vegetable Cooler Machine
Custom Lettuce Quick Cooling Vacuum Coolers , Green Leafy Vegetable Coolers
Vacuum Cooler Brief Description
To the supermarket buyer or consumer it is a hallmark of quality to say that the product has been cooled by a unique process. Where vacuum cooling differs from conventional methods is that cooling is achieved from within the product rather than by trying to blow cold air over it. It is the evaporation of water within the product that has the double effect of rapidly removing the field heat and sealing in the freshness. This is especially effective in reducing the browning effect on the butts of lettuce - no other process can offer you this marketing edge.
Vacuum Cooler Main Components
a. Vacuum chamber--To load your vegetables. The size of the chamber is defined by the amount of pallets you want to cool at the same time, and their individual dimensions. The size of the chamber will decide the number of vacuum pumps to be used.
b. Vacuum system--To takes away the air in vacuum chamber, then cool the vegetables down. For the vacuum we are using pumps of the market leaders Busch and Elmo Rietchle. These pumps hardly need maintenance, are reliable and make very little noise.
c. Refrigeration system--To catch the water vapor in ths chamber so as to ensure the continous cooling process.
The evaporator (water catcher) inside the vacuum chamber condenses the water vapour, and ensures only dry air leaves the vacuum chamber towards the pumps.
Outside the chamber, the cold medium (R 404a) is cooled down by a refrigeration system. The compressor needed for this heat exchange process is supplied by (Germany) or by Hanbell (Taiwan).
d. Control system---To control and show the working condition of the vacuum cooler.
Broccoli Vacuum Cooler Features
1. Green Cooling: Energy saving &Optimal cooling efficiency
2. Radily Cooling: From 30°C to 3°C in 20-30 Minutes
3. Extend Shelf Life: Stay freshness and Nutrition Longer
4. Accurated Control: PLC combine with sensitive sensors&valves
5. Easy Operation Design: Automatic Control work with touch screen
6. Reliable Parts: Busch/Leybold/Elmo Rietschle//Danfoss/Johnson/Schneider/LS
Broccoli Vacuum Cooler Advantages
1. Minimized production losses
2. Improved economic of harvest operations
3. Minimized losses during marketing
4. Improved utilization by consumer
5. Expanded market opportunities
Vacuum Cooler Application Field
1. Vegetables(All Leafy Vegetables/Broccoli/Cauli Flower/Mushrooms/Sweet corn/ etc.)
2. Flowers(Fresh cut flowers)
3. Fruits(Berries/Cherries etc.)
Vacuum Cooler Models&Specifications
|Vegetables/Flowers/Fruits Vacuum Cooler Models& Specifications|
|Model No.||Processing Capacity||Inside Chamber
|Electricity Type||Total Power
Customized Options of Our Vacuum Cooler
1. Condensor Options: Air cooling/Water cooling /Evaporative
2. Function Options: Hydro system&Water spray system
3. Door Options: Manual Door/Horizontal Sliding Door/ Upwards Lifting Door/ Vertical Lifting Door
Enter Your Message