|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Cooling System Vacuum Filler|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Packing|
|Delivery Time:||30-45 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||300 pieces per month|
|Compressor:||/Copeland/Maneurop||Name:||Cooling System Vacuum Filler|
|Refrigeration Parts:||Danfoss/Frascold/Eden||Electrical Parts:||Schneider/LS|
|Vacuum Chamber:||L2.8*W1.4*H2.4m||Application:||Cooling System Vacuum Filler For Sweet Corn|
Maneurop Copeland Vacuum Cooling Equipment,
R404A 3P Vacuum Cooling Equipment,
660V Vacuum Cooling System
Fast Cooling System Vacuum Filler / Cooling System Vacuum 220-660V
Cooling System Vacuum Filler Description
The vaccum cooling process starts with the palletized product being loaded into the vacuum cooler either by forklift or automated pallet loading systems. Once loaded, the vacuum cooling systems starts to evacuate the air from the vacuum chamber. The reduction in temperature via vacuum cooling is achieved by rapid evaporation of water when the atmospheric pressure inside the chamber is lowered to the desire level by the vacuum pump.
The more surface area that the product has, compared to its weight, the greater the amount of heat that can be dissipated at a rapid rate. This means that vacuum cooling is an excellent way to cool products such as leafy vegetables and mushrooms. After some of the moisture in the product is pulled from the product and changed into vapour, the refrigeration coils pull the heat laden vapour away from the product and re-condenses it.
Cooling System Vacuum Filler Components
The size of the chamber is defined by the amount of pallets you want to cool at the same time, and their individual dimensions. The size of the chamber will decide the number of vacuum pumps to be used. For the vacuum we are using pumps of the market leaders Busch and Elmo Rietchle. These pumps hardly need maintenance, are reliable and make very little noise.
The evaporator (water catcher) inside the vacuum chamber condenses the water vapour, and ensures only dry air leaves the vacuum chamber towards the pumps.
Outside the chamber, the cold medium (R 404a) is cooled down by a refrigeration system. The compressor needed for this heat exchange process is supplied by (Germany) or by Hanbell (Taiwan).
Cooling System Vacuum Filler Features
1. Cool the products to 0-5 degrees in 30 minutes
2. Uniform cooling style.(the core and the surface reach exactly the same temperature)
3. Very low water loss rate of 1.5-3%.
4. Cure the surface demage of the vegetables and stop their worsening.
5. Energe cost saving because of high efficiency.
6. Never frozen delicate vegetables.
Cooling System Vacuum Filler Advantages
1. Minimized production losses
2. Improved economic of harvest operations
3. Minimized losses during marketing
4. Improved utilization by consumer
5. Expanded market opportunities
Cooling System Vacuum Filler Application Field
1. Vegetables(All Leafy Vegetables/Broccoli/Cauli Flower/Mushrooms/Sweet corn/ etc.)
2. Flowers(Fresh cut flowers)
3. Fruits(Berries/Cherries etc.)
Cooling System Vacuum Filler Models&Specifications
|Vegetables/Flowers/Fruits Vacuum Cooling Equipment Models& Specifications|
|Model No.||Processing Capacity||Inside Chamber
|Electricity Type||Total Power
Customized Options of Our Vacuum Cooling Equipment
1. Condensor Options: Air cooling/Water cooling /Evaporative
2. Function Options: Hydro system&Water spray system
3. Door Options: Manual Door/Horizontal Sliding Door/ Upwards Lifting Door/ Vertical Lifting Door