|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Vacuum Cooling Machine|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Packing|
|Delivery Time:||30-45 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||300 pieces per month|
|Name:||Vacuum Cooling Machine||Vacuum Pump:||Leybold/Busch/Becker|
|Refrigeration Parts:||Danfoss/Frascold||Electrical Parts:||Schneider/LS|
|Vacuum Chamber:||L3.9*W1.4*H2.2m||Application:||Vacuum Cooling For Lettuce|
Low Temperature Vacuum Cooling Machine,
Vacuum Cooling Machine 660V 3P,
High Efficiency Vegetable Vacuum Coolers
Low Temperature Vacuum Cooling Machine / High Efficiency Vegetable Coolers
Vacuum Cooling Machine Introduction
The Vacuum Cooling Machine is based on two principles: water boils/evaporates at lower temperatures if the pressure drops. And when water evaporates the surface cools down dramatically. You might know that boiling a pot of tea takes less time on top of the Mont Blanc than at sea level. This is due to the lower air pressure at the top of a high mountain. For the second principle, water evaporation process takes away the heat of produce. So the temperature of produce decreases rapidly and continously.
Vacuum Cooling Equipment Main Components
a. Vacuum chamber-- To load your vegetables. The size of the chamber is defined by the amount of pallets you want to cool at the same time, and their individual dimensions. The size of the chamber will decide the number of vacuum pumps to be used.
b. Refrigeration system-- To catch the water vapor in ths chamber so as to ensure the continous cooling process.
The evaporator (water catcher) inside the vacuum chamber condenses the water vapour, and ensures only dry air leaves the vacuum chamber towards the pumps.
Outside the chamber, the cold medium (R 404a) is cooled down by a refrigeration system. The compressor needed for this heat exchange process is supplied by (Germany) or by Hanbell (Taiwan).
c. Control system--- To control and show the working condition of the vacuum cooling equipment.
Vacuum Cooling Machine Features
1. Very low water loss rate of 1.5-3%.
2. Cure the surface demage of the vegetables and stop their worsening.
3. Energe cost saving because of high efficiency.
4. Never frozen delicate vegetables.
Vacuum Cooling Machine Advantages
1. Improved economic of harvest operations
2. Minimized losses during marketing
3. Improved utilization by consumer
Vacuum Cooling Equipment Application Field
1. Vegetables(All Leafy Vegetables/Broccoli/Cauli Flow
er/Mushrooms/Sweet corn/ etc.)
2. Flowers(Fresh cut flowers)
3. Fruits(Berries/Cherries etc.)
Vacuum Cooling Equipment Models&Specifications
|Vegetables/Flowers/Fruits Vacuum Cooling Equipment Models& Specifications|
|Model No.||Processing Capacity||Inside Chamber
|Electricity Type||Total Power
Customized Options of Our Vacuum Cooling Equipment
1. Condensor Options: Air cooling/Water cooling /Evaporative
2. Function Options: Hydro system&Water spray system
3. Door Options: Manual Door/Horizontal Sliding Door/ Upwards Lifting Door/ Vertical Lifting Door