Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Delivery Time:||30-45 working days|
|Cooling Type:||Air/Water/Evaporative Cooling|
cooling system vacuum
Large Capacity Industrial Block Ice Making Machine for Sale
Block Ice Machine
Ice block machine has the lowest surface/ volume ratio, thus gives a cooling effect over the longest period of time.
Allcold offers “plug and play” ice block machine specially designed for tropical conditions and coastal climate. All relevant parts are made of stainless or galvanized steel. The brine-tank is fully insulated. The ice-cans can are made out of stainless steel.
The freezing cycle of ice block machine takes about 8 or 12 hours, corresponding to two or three continuous harvests per day, the basis of the indicated daily capacity. The system operated fully automatically. Standard block weight varies from 12.5 to 50kg. Tailor made design is possible.
1. Ice factory at ports and docks.
2. Fresh preservation and cooling of aquatic products
3. Fresh preservation of aquatic products and foods during line haul.
4. Temperature reduction and cooling in special fields.
5. Ice sculpture.
6. Edible ice.
Features of Block Ice Machine
1. /Copeland/Hanbell refrigeration system to guarantee performance;
2. Safe operation, low risk and cost, and big output;
3. Aluminium alloy made ice module;
4. Customized ice size and cycle quantity;
5. Water/air cooling for chooses;
6. Good appearance,easy opeartion and maintenance
Advantages of ALLCOLD
1. Original refrigeration equipment manufacturer with rich experience;
2. One-station solution for cold chain equipment;
3. Many successful cases overseas.
4. Many agents and partners all over the world. such as USA, Japan, Greece, Cyprus, Irland, Turkey, Philippines etc.
5. Professional team for solution design, production, installment and after-sale service
Block Ice Machine Operation
1. Adjust the machine. Make salty water as secondary refrigerant according with user manual. Fill water into ice moulds. Turn on the machine.
2. After ice block is frozen, take out the ice moulds and sink them into an unfreezing tank. Turn the ice moulds up side down and pour ice block out of the moulds. Carry the ice blocks into ice storage cool room.
3. Put the ice moulds back into the machines. Fill water in them and start the second batch.