Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Delivery Time:||30-45 working days|
|Refrigeration Parts:||Danfoss/Frascold||Electrical Parts:||Schneider/LS|
|Vacuum Chamber:||L3.9*W1.4*H2.2m||Application:||Vacuum Cooling For Lettuce|
|Capacity:||1500KG Per Cycle|
vacuum cooling process
Refrigeration System Pre Cooling Machine 3.9X1.4X2.2 M Vacuum Chamber
Vacuum Cooling Equipment Brief Description
The technology of vacuum-cooling is based on two principles: water boils/evaporates at lower temperatures if the pressure drops. And when water evaporates the surface cools down dramatically. You might know that boiling a pot of tea takes less time on top of the Mont Blanc than at sea level. This is due to the lower air pressure at the top of a high mountain. For the second principle, water evaporation process takes away the heat of produce. So the temperature of produce decreases rapidly and continously.
Vacuum Cooling Equipment Main Components
a. Vacuum chamber-- To load your vegetables. The size of the chamber is defined by the amount of pallets you want to cool at the same time, and their individual dimensions. The size of the chamber will decide the number of vacuum pumps to be used.
b. Vacuum system-- To takes away the air in vacuum chamber, then cool the vegetables down. For the vacuum we are using pumps of the market leaders Busch and Elmo Rietchle. These pumps hardly need maintenance, are reliable and make very little noise.
c. Refrigeration system-- To catch the water vapor in ths chamber so as to ensure the continous cooling process.
The evaporator (water catcher) inside the vacuum chamber condenses the water vapour, and ensures only dry air leaves the vacuum chamber towards the pumps.
Outside the chamber, the cold medium (R 404a) is cooled down by a refrigeration system. The compressor needed for this heat exchange process is supplied by (Germany) or by Hanbell (Taiwan).
d. Control system--- To control and show the working condition of the vacuum cooling equipment.
Broccoli Vacuum Cooling Equipment Features
1. Cool the products to 0-5 degrees in 30 minutes
2. Uniform cooling style.(the core and the surface reach exactly the same temperature)
3. Very low water loss rate of 1.5-3%.
4. Cure the surface demage of the vegetables and stop their worsening.
5. Energe cost saving because of high efficiency.
6. Never frozen delicate vegetables.
Broccoli Vacuum Cooling Equipment Advantages
1. Minimized production losses
2. Improved economic of harvest operations
3. Minimized losses during marketing
4. Improved utilization by consumer
5. Expanded market opportunities
Vacuum Cooling Equipment Application Field
1. Vegetables(All Leafy Vegetables/Broccoli/Cauli Flower/Mushrooms/Sweet corn/ etc.)
2. Flowers(Fresh cut flowers)
3. Fruits(Berries/Cherries etc.)
Vacuum Cooling Equipment Models&Specifications
|Vegetables/Flowers/Fruits Vacuum Cooling Equipment Models& Specifications|
|Model No.||Processing Capacity||Inside Chamber
|Electricity Type||Total Power
Customized Options of Our Vacuum Cooling Equipment
1. Condensor Options: Air cooling/Water cooling /Evaporative
2. Function Options: Hydro system&Water spray system
3. Door Options: Manual Door/Horizontal Sliding Door/ Upwards Lifting Door/ Vertical Lifting Door
Enter Your Message