Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Delivery Time:||30-45 working days|
|Refrigeration Parts:||Danfoss/Frascold||Electrical Parts:||Schneider/LS|
|Voltage:||220-660V/3P||Application:||Vacuum Cooling System For Produce/vegetable|
vacuum cooling process
Professional Vacuum Vegetable Coolers Automatically SGS CE Certification
Vacuum Cooling System Brief Description
Vacuum cooler is based on the rapid evaporation of water from produce under low-pressure situations. During the process energy in the form of heat is required to change water from a liquid to a vapor; So vacuum cooling System can fast cooling down the temperature of produce within 30 minutes.
Vacuum cooling is the quickest and most cost-efficient cooling system for vegetables, fruits and flowers. The vacuum cooling technology can strongly improve your product quality and st the same time reduce the cooling cost. So that it is now becoming an acceptable investment for almost all vegetable growers.
Vacuum Cooling System Main Components
a. Vacuum chamber--To load your vegetables.
b. Vacuum system--To takes away the air in vacuum chamber, then cool the vegetables down.
c. Refrigeration system--To catch the water vapor in ths chamber so as to ensure the continous cooling process.
d. Control system---To control and show the working condition of the vacuum cooling System.
Vacuum Cooling System Features
1. Cool the products to 0-5 degrees in 30 minutes
2. Uniform cooling style.(the core and the surface reach exactly the same temperature)
3. Very low water loss rate of 1.5-3%.
4. Cure the surface demage of the vegetables and stop their worsening.
5. Energe cost saving because of high efficiency.
6. Never frozen delicate vegetables.
Vacuum Cooling System Advantages
1. Minimized production losses
2. Improved economic of harvest operations
3. Minimized losses during marketing
4. Improved utilization by consumer
5. Expanded market opportunities
Vacuum Cooling System Application Field
1. Vegetables(All Leafy Vegetables/Broccoli/Cauli Flower/Mushrooms/Sweet corn/ etc.)
2. Flowers(Fresh cut flowers)
3. Fruits(Berries/Cherries etc.)
Vacuum Cooling System Models&Specifications
|Vegetables/Flowers/Fruits Vacuum Cooling System Models& Specifications|
|Model No.||Processing Capacity||Inside Chamber
|Electricity Type||Total Power
Customized Options of Our Vacuum Cooling System
1. Condensor Options: Air cooling/Water cooling /Evaporative
2. Function Options: Hydro system&Water spray system
3. Door Options: Manual Door/Horizontal Sliding Door/ Upwards Lifting Door/ Vertical Lifting Door
Enter Your Message