Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Delivery Time:||30-45 working days|
|Cold Medium:||R404A/R407C||Vacuum Chamber:||L7.8*W1.4*H2.4m|
|Capacity:||3000KG On 4-6 Pallets||Cooling Type:||Evapotive Cooling|
pre cooling system
4 - 6 Pallets Evapotive Vacuum Cooling Equipment / Copeland Compressor
Vacuum Cooling System Brief Description
To the supermarket buyer or consumer it is a hallmark of quality to say that the product has been cooled by a unique process. Where vacuum cooling differs from conventional methods is that cooling is achieved from within the product rather than by trying to blow cold air over it. It is the evaporation of water within the product that has the double effect of rapidly removing the field heat and sealing in the freshness. This is especially effective in reducing the browning effect on the butts of lettuce - no other process can offer you this marketing edge.
Vacuum Cooling System Main Components
1. Vacuum System
The main part of vacuum system is vacuum pump which removes the air of the chamber. The working efficiency of the vegetable vacuum cooling machine is effected by the vacuum pump.So we choose the the top brand Leybold vacuum pump as the standard.
2. Vacuum Chamber
Size of the chamber is defined by the quantity of produces. And it is made of steel in order to endure the huge pressure difference in and out of the chamber.
3. Refrigeration System
Refrigeration system mainly consists of compressor, evaporator, condenser, refrigerant, expansion valve, filter dryer ect. Function of the refrigeration system is to condense water vapour to liquid water in vacuum chamber to avoid water vapour saturating. Because water stops evaporating if water vapour saturates and then the produce stop temperature reducing.
4. Control System
The specific developed control system ensures that the whole machine works perfect, even with partial loading. The target temperature will be realized quickly, without freezing of the delicate vegetables. The processing data are collected in the system, and all relevant processing parameters can be seen on the display.
The vacuum cooling system can be started with one push on the button! The touch screen display is very easy to operate and user friendly. The menu will be supplied in the local language.
Vacuum Cooling System Features
1. Cool the products to 0-5 degrees in 30 minutes
2. Uniform cooling style.(the core and the surface reach exactly the same temperature)
3. Very low water loss rate of 1.5-3%.
4. Cure the surface demage of the vegetables and stop their worsening.
5. Energe cost saving because of high efficiency.
6. Never frozen delicate vegetables.
Vacuum Cooling System Advantages
1. Less production losses
2. Better economic of harvest operations
3. Less losses during marketing
4. Improved utilization by consumer
5. Expanded market opportunities
Vacuum Cooling System Application Field
1. Vegetables(All Leafy Vegetables/Broccoli/Cauli Flower/Mushrooms/Sweet corn/ etc.)
2. Flowers(Fresh cut flowers)
3. Fruits(Berries/Cherries etc.)
Vacuum Cooling System Models&Specifications
|Vegetables/Flowers/Fruits Vacuum Cooling System Models& Specifications|
|Model No.||Processing Capacity||Inside Chamber
|Electricity Type||Total Power
1. Condensor Types: Air cooling/Water cooling /Evaporative
2. Additional Function Options: Hydro system&Water spray system
3. Different Door Type: Manual Door/Horizontal Sliding Door/ Upwards Lifting Door/ Vertical Lifting Door